2021 Toyota Highlander Interior
As one of the largest Toyota SUVs available, the 2021 Toyota Highlander interior offers plenty of room for all the passengers and cargo that you need for Freehold travels. Plus, the Highlander is packed with smart features and plenty of customization options, so you can create an SUV that is tailored to your precise preferences. From the Toyota HIghlander interior colors to dimensions, take a closer look inside this best-seller with Galaxy Toyota – and start planning for your test drive!
Toyota Highlander Interior Seating & Dimensions
The 2021 Toyota Highlander interior dimensions create space for up to 8 passengers to seat comfortably, along with clever design features to maximize cargo space. The 60/40 split-folding second and third-row seats allow you to create more storage as needed, so you can easily adapt on the go. Take a look at how the Toyota Highlander interior seating and cargo capacities break down:
- Headroom(first, second, third row): 41.2/ 39.4/ 36.1 inches
- Legroom(first, second, third row): 42.0/ 41.0/ 27.7 inches
- Passenger Volume: 141.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume(first, second, third row): 84.3/48.4/16.0 cubic feet
Toyota Highlander Interior Features
Not only are the Toyota Highlander interior dimensions impressive, but the spacious cabin is packed with high-tech amenities that enhance your driving experience on the Toms River roads. All trims include features like 8.0-inch multimedia touchscreen and Toyota Safety Sense, but Toyota offers plenty of deluxe options like:
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® compatibility
- Qi-compatible wireless charging
- 7-inch color LCD Multi-Information Display (MID)
- JBL premium sound system
- Two 120-volt outlets
- USB Charging/media ports
- 10-inch color Head-Up Display (HUD)
- 12.3-inch multimedia touchscreen display
- Much more!
Toyota Highlander Interior Color Options
Finally, what about the Toyota Highlander interior colors? You can truly showcase your sense of style in Long Branch with the many hues and materials available. How do the Toyota Highlander interior color options break down by trim?
- Highlander L & LE: Black fabric and graphite fabric
- Highlander LE: Black Softex®, Graphite Softex®, Harvest Beige Softex®
- Highlander XSE: Black mixed media, Cockpit Red leather
- Highlander Limited: Black leather, Graphite leather, Harvest Beige leather
- Highlander Platinum: Graphite leather, Black leather, Glazed Caramel leather, Harvest Beige leather
Take Your Test Drive in Eatontown
From the Toyota Highlander inside to the stunning exterior, this SUV is not one to miss! Take a trip to Galaxy Toyota in Eatontown to get behind the wheel. Our team is ready to take you on a test drive in the model of your choice, so contact us to get started!
More from Galaxy Toyota
The Toyota Camry hardly needs an introduction, as it’s been one of the most popular sedans in Eatontown and across America for a long time. But how long do Toyota Camrys last? And how many miles can a Toyota Camry last? This ever-important question is explored below by Galaxy Toyota, with some help from expert surveys….
The Toyota 4Runner is an SUV not quite like any other. Eatontown drivers who choose this vehicle can give it an even more unique look with the many available Toyota 4Runner colors. Which will you choose? Galaxy Toyota covers the Toyota 4Runner colors for the exterior and interior, plus information on special editions, in the article…
Toyota is well-known for their commuter-friendly vehicles, they’re dependable, have long lifespans, and are easy to drive on Eatontown roads. However, Toyota also has a racing division that competes in professional auto races around the world. The Toyota Racing Development (TRD) team brings professional performance and design to the Toyota lineup in vehicles like the…