2021 Toyota Highlander Interior
As one of the largest Toyota SUVs available, the 2021 Toyota Highlander interior offers plenty of room for all the passengers and cargo that you need for Freehold travels. Plus, the Highlander is packed with smart features and plenty of customization options, so you can create an SUV that is tailored to your precise preferences. From the Toyota Highlander interior colors to dimensions, take a closer look inside this best-seller with Galaxy Toyota – and start planning for your test drive!
Toyota Highlander Interior Seating & Dimensions
The 2021 Toyota Highlander interior dimensions create space for up to 8 passengers to seat comfortably, along with clever design features to maximize cargo space. The 60/40 split-folding second and third-row seats allow you to create more storage as needed, so you can easily adapt on the go. Take a look at how the Toyota Highlander interior seating and cargo capacities break down:
- Headroom(first, second, third row): 41.2/ 39.4/ 36.1 inches
- Legroom(first, second, third row): 42.0/ 41.0/ 27.7 inches
- Passenger Volume: 141.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume(first, second, third row): 84.3/48.4/16.0 cubic feet
Toyota Highlander Interior Features
Not only are the Toyota Highlander interior dimensions impressive, but the spacious cabin is packed with high-tech amenities that enhance your driving experience on the Toms River roads. All trims include features like 8.0-inch multimedia touchscreen and Toyota Safety Sense, but Toyota offers plenty of deluxe options like:
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® compatibility
- Qi-compatible wireless charging
- 7-inch color LCD Multi-Information Display (MID)
- JBL premium sound system
- Two 120-volt outlets
- USB Charging/media ports
- 10-inch color Head-Up Display (HUD)
- 12.3-inch multimedia touchscreen display
- Much more!
Toyota Highlander Interior Color Options
Finally, what about the Toyota Highlander interior colors? You can truly showcase your sense of style in Long Branch with the many hues and materials available. How do the Toyota Highlander interior color options break down by trim?
- Highlander L & LE: Black fabric and graphite fabric
- Highlander LE: Black Softex®, Graphite Softex®, Harvest Beige Softex®
- Highlander XSE: Black mixed media, Cockpit Red leather
- Highlander Limited: Black leather, Graphite leather, Harvest Beige leather
- Highlander Platinum: Graphite leather, Black leather, Glazed Caramel leather, Harvest Beige leather
Take Your Test Drive in Eatontown
From the Toyota Highlander inside to the stunning exterior, this SUV is not one to miss! Take a trip to Galaxy Toyota in Eatontown to get behind the wheel or explore the rest of the exciting Toyota SUV lineup. Our team is ready to take you on a test drive in the model of your choice, so contact us to get started!
More from Galaxy Toyota
From its distinctive silhouette to its bold two-tone color options, the 2022 Toyota RAV4 makes strong first impressions as soon as it rolls up on Freehold streets. So, what can you expect when you step into the Toyota RAV4 interior? From the Toyota RAV4 interior colors to its suite of comfort and connectivity features,…
In a world of skyrocketing gas prices, more and more Freehold drivers are making the switch to fuel-efficient vehicles like the Toyota Corolla. So, what is the mpg of a Toyota Corolla? The 2022 Toyota Corolla mpg reaches an impressive 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* for the Hybrid LE configuration. Yes, you…
As gas prices surge, there has never been a better time to upgrade to a more fuel-efficient vehicle. Many Freehold drivers opt for the Toyota RAV4 for this reason. In fact, the 2022 Toyota RAV4 hybrid mpg reaches an impressive 41 mpg city / 38 mpg highway. Whether you’re driving the kids to and…