What is the MPG of a 2022 Toyota Corolla?
In a world of skyrocketing gas prices, more and more Freehold drivers are making the switch to fuel-efficient vehicles like the Toyota Corolla. So, what is the mpg of a Toyota Corolla? The 2022 Toyota Corolla mpg reaches an impressive 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* for the Hybrid LE configuration. Yes, you read that right. Learn more about the 2022 Toyota Corolla mpg with the team at Galaxy Toyota below!
2022 Toyota Corolla MPG Ratings by Configuration
The hybrid Corolla mpg ratings are certainly impressive, but what is the mpg of a Toyota Corolla for the rest of the configurations? Here are the details:
- 2022 Toyota Corolla L – 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla LE – 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE – 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla XLE – 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE – 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade Edition – 31 MPG city / 38 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE Apex Edition – 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla XSE – 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota XSE Apex Edition – 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
Fuel-Saving Features of the 2022 Toyota Corolla
So, what makes the impressive Toyota Corolla mpg ratings possible? In addition to its fuel-sipping engine options and aerodynamic design, the Toyota Corolla is also packed with innovative systems and features that help you conserve every last drop of fuel on your Toms River drives. These include:
- Variable Valve Timing: This feature ensures balanced power and fuel economy by adjusting the timing of the opening and closing of valves. This system is included in most Corolla engines.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT): A CVT provides a wider range of gear ratios than a standard automatic transmission.
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P): This safety suiteIncludes Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, which matches your speed with the car in front of you and helps improve Corolla mpg ratings.
Test Drive a 2022 Toyota Corolla in Eatontown
Now you have the answer to, “What is the mpg of a Toyota Corolla?” Are you ready to see what all the buzz is about? Visit Galaxy Toyota today to take a 2022 Toyota Corolla in Eatontown for a spin. If you have any questions about the Toyota Corolla mpg or a different topic, please don’t hesitate to contact our office. Not sure if a hybrid vehicle is right for you? Weigh the pros and cons of hybrid vehicles with the team at Galaxy Toyota.
*2022 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More from Galaxy Toyota
The 2023 Toyota Tundra is stealing hearts in Freehold and beyond for its handsome, muscular build and impressive towing capabilities. But what can you expect from the 2023 Tundra interior? Let’s just say you won’t want to get out of the driver’s seat after your test drive in Eatontown! Galaxy Toyota has all the details…
Are you looking for a fuel-efficient sports car to flaunt on Freehold roads? The 2023 Toyota Supra is perfect for you! When searching for a sports car, customers tend to struggle to find one that also has good mpg ratings and won’t cost them multiple trips to the gas station each week. The new Toyota…
From its distinctive silhouette to its bold two-tone color options, the 2022 Toyota RAV4 makes strong first impressions as soon as it rolls up on Freehold streets. So, what can you expect when you step into the Toyota RAV4 interior? From the Toyota RAV4 interior colors to its suite of comfort and connectivity features,…