2021 Toyota GR Supra Specs
Toyota is well-known for their commuter-friendly vehicles, they’re dependable, have long lifespans, and are easy to drive on Eatontown roads. However, Toyota also has a racing division that competes in professional auto races around the world. The Toyota Racing Development (TRD) team brings professional performance and design to the Toyota lineup in vehicles like the 2021 Toyota GR Supra. Built to easily navigate Freehold roads at high speeds, the Toyota Supra specs fulfills drivers’ need for speed on their daily commute.
Find out what the specs on the new Toyota Supra are with Galaxy Toyota below, then contact our team to set up a time for a test drive!
Toyota Supra Turbo Specs: Engine & Speed
The 2021 Toyota GR Supra specs vary across its four trim levels: 2.0, 3.0, 3.0 Premium, and the A91 Edition. Explore the Toyota Supra specs in the 2.0 model and other models below:
- 2.0L Twin-Scroll Single-Turbo Inline 4-Cylinder
- 295 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 mph acceleration time of 5.0 seconds
- Available on the Toyota GR Supra 2.0
- 3.0L Twin-Scroll Single-Turbo DOHC 24-Valve Inline 6-Cylinder
- 382 hp
- 368 lb-ft of torque
- 0-60 mph acceleration time of 3.9 seconds
- Available on the Toyota GR Supra 3.0, 3.0 Premium, and A91 Edition.
Toyota Supra MPG Ratings
With two powerful engine options for 2021, the Toyota Supra specs offer impressive horsepower and torque ratings. However, its fuel economy ratings will also help Freehold drivers save on fuel as they navigate their daily commute. See the GR Supra fuel economy specs by trim level below:
- GR Supra 2.0: 25 mpg city/31 mpg highway*
- GR Supra 3.0: 22 mpg city/30 mpg highway*
- GR Supra 3.0 Premium: 22 mpg city/30 mpg highway*
- GR Supra A91: 22 mpg city/30 mpg highway*
Toyota Supra Performance Features
Although the incredible Toyota GR Supra specs are largely attributed to its turbo engines, the GR Supra has plenty of other features that give it TRD performance ratings. Explore some of the other highlighted features that help make the new Supra performance so exciting:
- 8-Speed Automatic Transmission: Paddle shifters streamline your shifting experience by allowing you to change gears with ease while traveling in Toms River.
- Normal & Sport Driving Modes: Switch between driving modes at a push of the button for a more relaxed or sportier ride.
- Adaptive Variable Suspension: These adaptive shocks will soften and stiffen as needed for a smoother ride through Eatontown.
- Electronically Controlled Rear Differential: Get maximum stability and performance on Long Branch roads with an electronically controlled rear differential. Sensors monitor wheel speed, engine rpm, yaw rate, brake pressure, throttle opening angle, and steel angle information for a balanced ride on the road or on the track.
- Forged Alloy Wheels: Turn heads with glistening 19-inch billet aluminum wheels that provide added support and improved performance.
Test Drive a New GR Supra Today!
If you want to upgrade your daily commute or your weekend rides at the racetrack, come explore the Toyota GR Supra specs in person today! While you’re here you can learn more about the Toyota Supra trim levels and features, or explore them up close in our online model showroom. Apply for financing online, we look forward to putting you behind the wheel of a Toyota GR Supra today!
Learn More at Galaxy Toyota
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 brings incredible capability, comfort, and a suite of features to your Long Branch drives, but can you customize it to meet your personal style? With eight exterior RAV4 color options and three interior colors with two fabric choices, drivers can build their Toyota RAV4 so that it matches their needs and their…
The 2021 Toyota Tundra is turning heads all around Eatontown! If you’re thinking about buying a new Toyota Tundra, you probably want to know about the Toyota Tundra engine, capabilities, and more. Galaxy Toyota can help. From its impressive power, strength, and fuel economy, to its style and more, the Toyota Tundra specs are sure…
The Toyota Camry hardly needs an introduction, as it’s been one of the most popular sedans in Eatontown and across America for a long time. But how long do Toyota Camrys last? And how many miles can a Toyota Camry last? This ever-important question is explored below by Galaxy Toyota, with some help from expert surveys….
EPA-estimated fuel economy. Actual mileage may vary.