2021 Toyota Corolla MPG
The 2021 Toyota Corolla MPG reaches an EPA-Estimated 31 mpg city/40 mpg highway on the Corolla SE and Corolla SE Nightshade trim levels, while the Corolla Hybrid LE reaches an EPA-Estimated 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway. The MPG of a Toyota Corolla will change depending on the trim level you choose. Explore the 2021 Toyota Corolla MPG by trim level with Galaxy Toyota, then contact our team to take your favorite Corolla model for a test drive!
2021 Corolla Gas Mileage
There are nine 2021 Toyota Corolla trim levels for Long Branch drivers to choose from at Galaxy Toyota. Not including its Hybrid model, the Toyota Corolla boasts one of the highest fuel economy ratings in its class. The 2021 Toyota Corolla MPG will change depending on the trim level you choose – with the Corolla Hybrid LE, Corolla SE, and Corolla SE Nightshade offering the highest MPG ratings. Explore the Toyota Corolla MPG by trim level below:
- 2021 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade Edition: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE Apex Edition: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota XSE Apex Edition: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE
The 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE trim level offers a mix of superior fuel efficiency and heightened performance for your Toms River drives. Powered by a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology, the Corolla Hybrid LE produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. This Corolla model also comes with EV/ECO/Power driving modes for even better fuel efficiency. If you’re looking to make the switch to a Hybrid sedan, the Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE offers the performance, fuel economy, and features you’re looking for!
Toyota Corolla MPG Efficiency Features
The Toyota Corolla has multiple engine options to upgrade your Freehold commute, but the engine alone isn’t the only thing that gives the Toyota Corolla its high MPG ratings. The 2021 Toyota Corolla comes with a variety of fuel efficiency features that help you save more on fuel each year. Read about these Toyota Corolla MPG features below:
- Transmission – The Toyota Corolla comes with a standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) that has a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design – An aerodynamic design allows the Toyota Corolla to navigate easily at high speeds and in high winds, resulting in less friction from the wind and higher fuel economy ratings.
- Variable Valve Timing – Included on most Toyota Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves that ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control – This system provides better fuel economy by matching your Corolla model’s speed with the car ahead of you, ensuring your safety and providing better fuel economy.
Turn to Galaxy Toyota for the New Corolla
No matter which Toyota Corolla model you choose, you can rely on high fuel economy ratings, sleek styling, and a suite of premium features at your disposal. Explore each of the Toyota Corolla trim levels when you visit our Eatontown showroom, then sit down with our finance team to learn more about your leasing and financing options. Apply for financing today, and soon you’ll be driving home in a new Toyota Corolla!
*2021 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More from Galaxy Toyota
The new 2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro was designed by the Toyota Racing Development (TRD) team to deliver exciting off-road capabilities, thrilling performance, and reliable strength on Freehold roads. Starting at $49,125 MSRP*, this one-of-a-kind Toyota Tundra configuration not only provides drivers with impressive specs, but also a stylish interior and plenty of mobile…
The 2021 Toyota Corolla MPG reaches an EPA-Estimated 31 mpg city/40 mpg highway on the Corolla SE and Corolla SE Nightshade trim levels, while the Corolla Hybrid LE reaches an EPA-Estimated 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway. The MPG of a Toyota Corolla will change depending on the trim level you choose. Explore the…
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 brings incredible capability, comfort, and a suite of features to your Long Branch drives, but can you customize it to meet your personal style? With eight exterior RAV4 color options and three interior colors with two fabric choices, drivers can build their Toyota RAV4 so that it matches their needs and their…